Reflexion Total Control (RTC) Email Security
Reflexion’s hosted email security provides the configurability that IT solution providers need to address a wide range of customer requirements.
- Mail gateway blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach the corporate network
- Address-on-the-Fly™ technology preserves the integrity of one’s primary email address and identifies address-sharing and the sources of spam (learn more)
- Automatic inbound email spooling assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage
- Outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid IP address blacklisting
Reflexion Archiving, Discovery and Recovery (RADAR)
RADAR provides businesses with an unlimited, searchable, securely stored email archive that can be accessed at any time, from anywhere on the Internet.
- Email continuity during local email server outages
- Full email disaster recovery resulting from more severe outages
- Rapid retrieval of emails that have been misplaced or deleted locally
- An unlimited, searchable knowledgebase of a company’s intellectual property stored in email
- Robust eDiscovery features provide rapid means of responding to discovery requests for legal proceedings governed by the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Reflexion Encryption Services
Email encryption is an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question becomes how to implement this critical business process. Reflexion can help.
- Supports HIPAA email compliance, plus FINRA, GLBA, PHI, PII and more
- Seamless, secure, inbox to inbox communication
- Force phrase keywords, encryption policy tripping, mark as confidential in Outlook
- No change in end-user behavior
Reflexion Email Continuity Services
Access email and continue with business operations during an outage. As a major piece of a company’s disaster recovery plan, our continuity services allow customers to send and receive email using any active Internet connection, including mobile.
- 60-day rolling archive for email continuity during local server outages
- Mail stored in a secure cloud repository for easy retrieval
- Works with our filtering service for a complete business email solution
For Solution Providers and ISPs
Reflexion does NOT sell direct to end-users. We sell exclusively through our distributor, solution provider and ISP partners. We don’t require smaller partners to buy through larger partners. All of our solution provider partners either buy via distribution or directly from Reflexion.
- Brandable cloud platform for MSPs
- Integration with leading PSA and RMM solutions (Autotask, ConnectWise, AVG, LabTech and others)
- No setup charges, minimums or commitments
- High-quality, in-house technical support
- Compliance training, joint webinars
Questions? Call us at 781-569-6666, use our contact page, or visit our support site.
Latest Viruses and Malware
Explore real-time data on the top malware threats from our award-winning Sophos Labs team. We keep track of all known and emerging malware here.
We’ve collected metrics on all the latest malware threats, and we update them as soon as we get new information. See the top threats and where they’re coming from.