Not sure where to start? We offer a range of hosted email services differentiated by their ease of implementation, unique features and affordability.
Reflexion Total Control (RTC) Email Security
Reflexion’s hosted email service provides the configurability that IT solution providers need to address a wide range of customer requirements, with the automation and simplicity that ISPs require for their subscribers.
- Blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach the corporate network
- Address-on-the-Fly™ technology preserves the integrity of one’s primary email address and identifies address-sharing and the sources of spam
- Automatic inbound email queuing assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage
- Outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid IP address blacklisting
Reflexion Archiving, Discovery and Recovery (RADAR)
RADAR provides businesses with a complete, searchable email archive that can be accessed at any time, from anywhere on the Internet.
- Email continuity during local email server outages
- Full email disaster recovery resulting from more severe outages
- Rapid retrieval of emails that have been misplaced or deleted locally
- A searchable knowledgebase of a company’s intellectual property stored in email
- A rapid means of responding to discovery requests for legal proceedings governed by the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Reflexion Encryption Services
Email encryption is an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question becomes how to implement this critical business process. Reflexion can help. Learn more >>
Reflexion Email Continuity Services
Access email and continue with business operations during an outage. As a major piece of a company’s disaster recovery plan, our continuity services allow customers to send and receive email using any active Internet connection, including mobile. Learn more >>
For Solution Providers and ISPs
Reflexion does NOT sell direct to end-users. We sell exclusively through our distributor, solution provider and ISP partners. We don’t require smaller partners to buy through larger partners. All of our solution provider partners either buy via distribution or directly from Reflexion. Learn more >>