Email Encryption - Reflexion Email Encryption Services
Protect Your Customers and Yourself by Encrypting Sensitive Email with RTC Encrypt. Now you can easily ensure privacy and meet regulatory compliance requirements with cost effective email encryption.
Policy-Based Encryption Service
- Centralized, policy-based email encryption for regulatory compliance
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys, enabling transparent email encryption between all encryption customers
- Automated content scanning of messages and attachments, providing transparent encryption for your company's email senders
- Ability to encrypt, reroute or block emails based on your company's policy
- "Push" recipient delivery method - sending an encrypted email directly to a recipient's inbox and enabling secure read, reply and forward capability
Secure Message Portal
- "Pull" recipient delivery method including custom branding based on your company's needs
- Hosted and maintained in SysTrust-certified and SAS-70 type II accredited DataCenters
- Encrypted read, reply and save capabilities for recipients
- Secured compose capability for your business partners, customers, members, patients, etc.
- Unique support for Blackberry and smartphone devices
Why Encrypt Email?
With an increase in regulatory pressures, identity theft and highly publicized security breaches in the media, companies that do not encrypt emails containing sensitive information are at risk of regulatory fines, lawsuits, negative PR and a loss of company intellectual property.
Companies dependent on building a relationship of trust with their customers and business partners cannot afford to risk such potential damages to their brand image. Email encryption is, therefore, an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question then becomes how to implement this critical business process.
Why is this service different?
The power of the network
RTC Encrypt allows customers to communicate, seamlessly and securely - inbox to inbox - with no sender/recipient authentication necessary. This unmatched approach to email encryption is accomplished by customers enrolling in the Directory, a global (encryption key) repository with almost 30 million members and growing at over 100,000 new members per week.
Customers eliminate the need to build their own directory of encryption keys and instead leverage the hosted and shared secure network, which includes:
- The US Federal Banking Regulators and the SEC
- More than 1200 financial institutions
- 20 State Banking Regulators
- More than 1,000 US hospitals
- Over 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield Institutions
- 3 out of the 5 largest US health insurance companies
Policy-based Email Encryption
The email encryption service offers the ability for a company to encrypt outbound emails based on content, sender, and recipient.
The full content scanning of messages and attachments enables companies to comply with industry regulations with the help of pre-defined lexicons that automatically encrypt, reroute, or block email messages containing financial (GLBA), healthcare (HIPAA),PHI,PII and profanity content. A company's sender can also trigger an email to be encrypted, as well as encrypting all emails destined for specific recipient email domains and email addresses.
These pre-defined lexicons will help your customers comply with each State Data Breach Notification Laws