Reflexion Email and Collaboration (REC) provides enterprise-class capability without the requirement of managing a local email server. Important features include:
- Familiar User Interface —A familiar and intuitive user interface minimizes the learning-curve to use the solution with proficiency and without any loss of productivity.
- File, Contact and Calendar Sharing —REC includes robust sharing capabilities and policy controls, with easy-to-use features like drag-and-drop for rescheduling appointments. Shared contacts are available from any connected computer. Online file storage and sharing avoid the need to implement an expensive VPN for remote access. All users are authenticated via SSL.
- POP3, IMAP and SMTP Support —Users can access their email in other accounts, and have that mail automatically flow into their Reflexion inbox.
- Integrated Instant Messaging —REC also includes integrated Presence Management, controllable by the user.
- 10 GB of Storage for Every User —Every user has a maximum of 10 gigabytes of email storage. Additional storage can be acquired, and users can archive email . . . .
- Integrated Web Services —From directly within email, users have one-click access to a variety of business services, for example for travel planning, email marketing, and efaxing.
- Centralized Management Console —A centralized console makes it easy for your internal IT staff or trusted IT advisor to manage users, policies and preferences.
As a hosted service, Reflexion Email and Collaboration provides a number of important advantages over traditional on-site solutions:
- No up-front cost to install an email server.
- No need for the specialized resources to manage an on-site email server.
- Fast and simple deployment.
- Updates are provided automatically; the service is always up-to-date.
- Malicious content is blocked before reaching the corporate network.
- Energy consumption is reduced; hosting is a "green" solution.