This policy is effective as of February 13, 2013.
The following statement outlines the policy of Reflexion Networks, Inc. (“Reflexion”) covering our collection and use of personal information from Resellers and Customers.
Reflexion only processes and maintains personally identifiable information about Users on behalf of Resellers and Customers. Reflexion does not control how Customers collect or use data about Users. If you are a User of Services provided by Customers, please consult their privacy policies about their use of your data. The Reflexion websites and Reflexion Portal also contain links to third party websites. Reflexion is not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites, or for the dissemination or use of any information provided to or by such sites.
Information We Collect from Resellers and Customers
If you are a Reseller or Customer, Reflexion only collects basic information, including name, phone numbers, email address, physical address, and other information. Reflexion also collects and retains financial and billing information, including credit card numbers and other financial account information.
Reflexion automatically collects additional information from our websites and Services, such as the computer operating system type, browser type, IP address, access times, and the website you visited before our site, as required to run our websites and provide the Services effectively, to provide technical support, to create accurate invoices for the Services, and to improve our websites and Services. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our websites and Services.
We may use your personally identifiable information to:
- operate and improve our websites, products and Services;
- process and deliver billing and payment;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and Services;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about training, promotions, products and services offered by Reflexion and our selected partners;
- protect, investigate or deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
We may share personally identifiable information of Resellers and Customers as follows:
- With consent. For example, with consent we may share personally identifiable information with our partners on a co-branded website, or you may use the Services to connect to our partners’ services or request to receive information from them. Our partners’ use of your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
- For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes, including:
- to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- in an emergency, including protecting the safety of our employees and agents, Resellers, Customers, Users, or any person.
- For use by those who use the information to do work for us. We may share aggregated and de-identified data with others.
We take commercially reasonable steps to help protect the personally identifiable information that we get about Resellers and Customers through our websites and Portal. No company can protect against all security risks, however.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com. We would value your input.